Monday, February 15, 2016

Stampin' Up! Pedal Pusher 2016 Sale-a-bration stamp set

Hi everyone!

Happy Monday :)  I am back today with a really sweet card using some new items from the Stampin' Up! 2016 Sale-a-bration brochure.  This Pedal Pusher stamp set is available if you make a purchase of $50 or more!

I absolutely adore this stamp set.  If you have followed me for a while, you know that I have wanted a bicycle for years!  This cruiser for two is super duper cute!


I stamped the image in our Basic Black Archival Ink. I colored this sweet image using my Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Marker and added a touch of Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate to complete the bike.

I used the new glitter tape, also a Sale-a-bration freebie, as an accent along with the washi tape from the Everyday Adventures Accesory Pack.  For the hearts, I punched a piece of Melon Mambo using the Confetti Heart Punch.


Such a sweet and cheery card!  I hope you have a great week. Don't forget that you can find the supplies listed down below and you can watch the video here or at youtube!

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)